Customer Experience Role
What is the role?
You would be a key member of our Client Services team whose primary responsibility is to provide a personal, helpful, and simple customer experience to clients (banks and other financial institutions) by:
- Training new members during the on-boarding and operational implementation process
- Providing operational support and resolving a variety of issues (e.g., accounting, settlement)
- Handling incoming phone and email inquiries
- Capturing and recording the topics related to customer interactions and transforming the resulting data into actionable plans to provide a superior customer experience
- Collaborating with internal departments in a shared effort to enhance the customer experience
- Executing ongoing and ad hoc administrative tasks and projects (e.g., document processing, data entry)
What qualifications are required?
- Minimum of two years of customer service experience with demonstrated ability to provide high-quality service
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ownership and accountability for learning and workload management
- Excellent and friendly phone manner in order to maintain and build superb customer relations over the phone
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and alone
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to multitask within tight deadlines; excellent organizational skills; self-directed and results/goal-oriented
- Ability to deal with change and quickly adapt to evolving business priorities and the introduction of new concepts
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working in or with banks
- Working knowledge of basic finance, banking concepts, and banking operations
- Experience delivering presentations (in person or via webinar)
Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.
About Promontory Interfinancial Network
Promontory Interfinancial Network is an industry-leading provider and innovator of financial technology solutions for banks. Its services are used by thousands of banks across the United States to enhance customer value and overall profitability.
Customer Relationship Teams
The company's Customer Relationship Teams work with leaders and operations staff at banks across the country to provide and support solutions that make a difference.
Customer Relationship Teams include:
- Treasury Desk
- Client Services
Benefits + Perks
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care, commuter)
- 401k matching
- Paid training opportunities
- Generous vacation
- Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Monthly company birthday parties
- Free gym and locker rooms in the building
Plus Fresh Fruit Mondays, Bagel Wednesdays, Sweet Treat Fridays, and much more.