Help Desk Technician
What is the role?
You would be a key member of the IT Help Desk Team, providing technical support to all onsite and remote employees, as well as providing external customer support to Promontory Network customers. You should possess the experience and qualifications to perform these core responsibilities:
- PC desktop support in a Microsoft Windows/Office desktop environment
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills with Microsoft Outlook
- Experience installing and troubleshooting printers, laptops, network connections, fax machines, BlackBerry devices, and other office equipment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
What qualifications are required?
- One to three years of progressive experience in a help desk environment
- Excellent written and oral skills sufficient to communicate effectively with non-technical and technical business clients and team
- Outstanding customer and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on experience with MS Office, especially Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to multi-task within tight deadlines; excellent organizational skills; self-directed and results/goal oriented
- BS or equivalent experience
- Background in financial services is beneficial
Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.
About Promontory Interfinancial Network
Promontory Interfinancial Network is an industry-leading provider and innovator of financial technology solutions for banks. Its services are used by thousands of banks across the United States to enhance customer value and overall profitability.
Information Technology Teams
The company's IT teams work in an agile development environment that seeks to create innovative technology solutions that solve big business challenges.
Information Technology teams include:
- Corporate Infrastructure
Benefits + Perks
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care, commuter)
- 401k matching
- Paid training opportunities
- Generous vacation
- Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Monthly company birthday parties
- Free gym and locker rooms in the building
Plus Fresh Fruit Mondays, Bagel Wednesdays, Sweet Treat Fridays, and much more...