You would be a key member of our IT Network Engineering team responsible for providing the company with the highest standards in network and security management. Your primary responsibility will be the design, installation, configuration, automation, and maintenance of all company-wide networks.
You should possess the following experience, skills, and qualifications:
- 5-8 years of progressive experience in network and security architecture, design, and operations, preferably within the financial and/or web services industry
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience; high-level network and security certificates are desirable
- Expert-level experience with advanced management and configuration of routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls, intrusion prevention and detection systems, monitoring tools, etc. with a focus on Cisco, Check Point, F5, UpGuard, Qualys, and Solarwinds applications
- Expert-level experience with highly complex routing, switching, and firewall- and VPN-related configurations, such as but not limited to MPLS, BGP, NAT, IPSEC tunnels, CAR/Policy Based Routing, QOS, route-based VPN, etc.
- Experience designing, deploying, and supporting Cloud network technologies using AWS and Azure
- Exceptionally strong foundation in aspects of vulnerability scanning, intrusion prevention and detection systems, patch management, and network monitoring
- Skilled at using scripting and automation tools such as Ansible and Jenkins
- Excellent organizational, planning, and project management skills with the ability to demonstrate mature, timely, and professional problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Must be customer-focused, self-directed, results/goal oriented, and demonstrate initiative
Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.
About Promontory Interfinancial Network
Promontory Interfinancial Network is an industry-leading provider and innovator of financial technology solutions for banks. Its services are used by thousands of banks across the United States to enhance customer value and overall profitability.
Information Technology Teams
The company's IT teams work in an agile development environment that seeks to create innovative technology solutions that solve big business challenges.
Information Technology teams include:
- Corporate Infrastructure
Benefits + Perks
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care, commuter)
- 401k matching
- Paid training opportunities
- Generous vacation
- Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Monthly company birthday parties
- Free gym and locker rooms in the building
Plus Fresh Fruit Mondays, Bagel Wednesdays, Sweet Treat Fridays, and much more...