You would be a key member of our IT development team, which is responsible for the definition and development of internal and external business applications. Your primary role will be to manage the analysis and oversee the facilitation required to develop new services and products, as well as meeting the diverse needs of a growing network of customers. Working with both the development and operations teams, you will help define the tools and strategies used by IT to foster a culture that embraces automation and DevOps processes. At Promontory Interfinancial Network, you can have a challenging, impactful career. We combine the attractive traits of a smaller company (e.g., a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where “the sky’s the limit”) with the sought-after resources and funding of a much larger company—and add an open culture that’s filled with high energy, intellectual challenge, and lots of fun.
You should possess the experience and qualifications to perform core responsibilities, such as:
- Work with top talent in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where automation and technical craftsmanship are a top priority.
- Leverage commercial or custom software to develop solutions to grow our businesses and facilitate participation in our services.
- Take responsibility for the overall application development lifecycle including ensuring that project deliverables meet or exceed PIN’s policies, procedures and standards.
- Collaborate with Development Team managers to ensure high quality software is developed and maintained in an efficient manner.
- Partner and support PIN’s Operations, Security and Corporate IT teams to ensure that overall strategic goals are achieved and a highly collaborative culture of continuous improvement is constantly demonstrated.
- Independently complete functional analysis for new features; document functional and system requirements. Produce supporting artifacts including, user stories and acceptance criteria, story maps, data flows, process flows, etc.
- Solve complex business challenges independently or cooperatively by creating solution designs or facilitate activities with a technical team to create solution designs.
- Usher feature development from inception to release. Continually engaged in the development process. Be able to answer questions, provide detail, address changes to requirements, and facilitate dialog across teams when issues and challenges are encountered to ensure the end product is delivered as specified.
- Be able to operate across multiple projects simultaneously, and perform a variety of tasks from addressing production issues to designing new applications.
- Participate in PIN IT’s architectural direction in a management and, when required, hands on capacity.
What qualifications are required?
- Experience: Extensive experience with Agile methodologies, specifically Scrum. Ability to independently create user stories, manage a product backlog, and ensure that regular backlog grooming is effectively performed. 5-10 years of professional experience of managing a team of business analysts.
- Abilities: Exceptional written and oral skills sufficient to communicate effectively with nontechnical and technical business clients and team. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Outstanding customer and interpersonal skills. Proactive. Self-directed. Able to manage a cross functional team of varied technical skill sets, work independently or within a group of people as the situation requires.
- Technical Skills: Strong skills with writing SQL queries required; experience with Oracle desired. Experience with Atlassian products helpful. Hands-on experience with MS Office, especially Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint. 5+ years of experience in computer programming or related technologies.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.
About Promontory Interfinancial Network
Promontory Interfinancial Network is an industry-leading provider and innovator of financial technology solutions for banks. Its services are used by thousands of banks across the United States to enhance customer value and overall profitability.
Information Technology Teams
The company's IT teams work in an agile development environment that seeks to create innovative technology solutions that solve big business challenges.
Information Technology teams include:
- Corporate Infrastructure
Benefits + Perks
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care, commuter)
- 401k matching
- Paid training opportunities
- Generous vacation
- Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Monthly company birthday parties
- Free gym and locker rooms in the building
Plus Fresh Fruit Mondays, Bagel Wednesdays, Sweet Treat Fridays, and much more...