Open Position: Corporate Development and Sales Operations Analyst
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, IntraFi Network (formerly Promontory Network) – the nation’s largest deposit allocation service provider and the inventor of reciprocal deposits – provides dynamic, all-weather balance sheet and liquidity management solutions to help financial institutions grow franchise value. The company, chosen by thousands of banks since its founding nearly two decades ago, has assembled the largest bank network of its kind. Its solutions help institutions to acquire high-value, local relationships; purchase funding; and reduce collateralization costs.
At IntraFi Network, we prosper by working hard in an open and creative environment. Our efforts to create and maintain a culture that values our people have led us to be designated among the top fintech companies to work for by American Banker. Promontory Network has also been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Washington Post’s Top Workplaces and the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Our company is also recognized among Fortune’s lists of Best Workplaces—Small & Medium Businesses and Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance.
What is the role?
This role presents a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial, highly driven person with a well-rounded skill set to join the newly created corporate development and sales operations team. The ideal person for this role will need to have a strong grasp of finance, be a strategic thinker, and be both willing and eager to take on a variety of tasks.
You should possess the experience and qualifications to perform these core responsibilities:
- Reviewing M&A and partnership opportunities from a strategic, financial, technological, and regulatory perspective
- Exploring and analyzing new market opportunities, including assessing revenue potential, strategic fit, and market entrance opportunities
- Performing market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
- Developing tools, dashboards, and strategies for the sales team to increase the velocity and quality of its coverage
- Analyzing new and existing clients from both a financial and strategic perspective, and developing data-driven sales pitches
- Analyzing financial data, and creating financial models for decision support
- Negotiating contracts with new and existing partners
- Preparing reports on sales performance, and participating in regular reviews of team performance goals
- Identifying and driving process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Maintaining a strong financial-analysis foundation, creating forecasts and models
The ideal candidate brings to IntraFi:
- Basic understanding of bank balance sheets, bank operations, and funding methods
- Familiarity with corporate finance, accounting, and M&A methods
- General understanding of the fintech landscape
- High competency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Background in building financial models
- Strong organizational capabilities and attention to detail
- Experience in preparing and presenting materials for senior management
- Analytical mindset and ability to employ statistical analyses to inform decision-making
- Ability to research and summarize information on topical themes
- Strategic thinking with a commercial mindset
- A positive attitude and the confidence of a self-starter, taking some direction and running with tasks
- Preparedness to handle multiple projects of varied types simultaneously, including analytical, marketing, and sales-focused
- This position located in NYC area
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
How do I apply?
Don’t just settle for a job, explore this career opportunity.
IntraFi Network LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.
About IntraFi Network
IntraFi Network is an industry-leading provider and innovator of financial technology solutions for banks. Its services are used by thousands of banks across the United States to enhance customer value and overall profitability.
Business Advancement Teams
The company's business advancement teams bring together a range of expertise and capabilities to help continue the success that Promontory has experienced for more than a decade.
Business Advancement Teams include:
- Strategy & Development
- Human Resources
- Business Operations
Benefits + PerksIntraFi Network offers a mix of great benefits and exceptional perks.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care, commuter)
- 401k matching
- Paid training opportunities
- Generous vacation
- Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Monthly company birthday parties
- Free gym and locker rooms in the building