Open Position: Data Analyst
At IntraFi Network, we prosper by working hard in an open and creative environment. Our efforts to create and maintain a culture that values our people have led us to be designated among the top fintech companies to work for by American Banker. IntraFi Network has also been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Washington Post’s Top Workplaces and the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Our company is also recognized among Fortune’s lists of Best Workplaces—Small & Medium Businesses and Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance.
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, IntraFi Network is an innovative fintech company which provides dynamic, all-weather balance sheet and liquidity management solutions to help financial institutions grow franchise value. The company, chosen by thousands of banks since its founding nearly two decades ago, has assembled the largest bank network of its kind.
What is the role?
You will be a key member of our Sales Operations team, working across internal departments to assist with both strategic analysis and day-to-day functioning and reporting. Your role will include the following:
- Mining data from primary and secondary sources and organizing such data in an easily understandable format
- Preparing reports for management that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Identifying problems and proposing solutions based on data analysis
- Leveraging tools and reports to support business development opportunities and program management
- Supporting efforts to expand development of the company’s “data lake”
- Providing documentation and writing business requirements to assist with the automation of reporting and data tools
- Participating in interdepartmental activities to support data quality and information sharing
- Working collaboratively with marketing team to prepare collateral and presentations
- Proactively identifying opportunities to create efficiencies within business workflows
- Staying current on the financial environment and issues that impact our industry
- Interacting directly and developing relationships with client teams
What qualifications are necessary to succeed in the job?
- Self-directed and able to prioritize in a fast-paced, quick-shifting environment
- Strong Excel abilities and comfort navigating databases using SQL; experience with S&P Market Intelligence, Bloomberg, and Amazon QuickSight preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a client-facing role preferred
- Interest in and knowledge of financial markets
- Experience managing projects with input from cross-functional teams
How Do I Apply?
Don’t just settle for a job, explore this career opportunity.
IntraFi Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.
About IntraFi Network
IntraFi Network is an industry-leading provider and innovator of financial technology solutions for banks. Its services are used by thousands of banks across the United States to enhance customer value and overall profitability.
Business Advancement Teams
The company's business advancement teams bring together a range of expertise and capabilities to help continue the success that Promontory has experienced for more than a decade.
Business Advancement Teams include:
- Strategy & Development
- Human Resources
- Business Operations
Benefits + PerksIntraFi Network offers a mix of great benefits and exceptional perks.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care, commuter)
- 401k matching
- Paid training opportunities
- Generous vacation
- Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Monthly company birthday parties
- Free gym and locker rooms in the building