Open Position: Instructional Designer & LMS Administrator
At IntraFi Network, we prosper by working hard in an open and creative environment. Our efforts to create and maintain a culture that values our people have led us to be designated among the top fintech companies to work for by American Banker. IntraFi Network has also been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Washington Post’s Top Workplaces and the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Our company is also recognized among Fortune’s lists of Best Workplaces—Small & Medium Businesses and Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance.
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, IntraFi Network (formerly Promontory Interfinancial Network) – the nation’s largest deposit allocation service provider and the inventor of reciprocal deposits – provides dynamic, all-weather balance sheet and liquidity management solutions to help financial institutions grow franchise value. The company, chosen by thousands of banks since its founding nearly two decades ago, has assembled the largest bank network of its kind. Its solutions help institutions to acquire high-value, local relationships; purchase funding; and reduce collateralization costs.
What is the role?
This role will be responsible for administering the business side of our Learning Management System, including the design and development of a diverse set of learning materials to support our growing business. The ideal candidate will partner closely with key stakeholders across the company to translate business intent into an engaging learning curriculum using diverse learning tools. The individual will analyze learning needs (gap assessments), design and develop blended learning solutions, and measure and report on learning effectiveness.
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing curriculum, programs, learning materials, and collateral based on industry design standards
- Administering Learning Management System (LMS) and coordinating technology matters with IT LMS administrators
- Leading effective stakeholder, subject matter expert, and learner interviews that enable identification and curation of relevant content for the end-learner
- Designing training solutions that demonstrate an understanding of adult learning principles and leverage current learning trends
- Evaluating training content offered by LMS and/or third parties and curating courses that fit employees’ professional development needs
- Assessing training program and LMS’ success and proposing changes to enhance both
- Evaluating modes of training delivery (in-person or virtual) to optimize training effectiveness and efficiency
- Coordinating and capturing employees’ professional development goals and working with Human Resources and others to create development/training plans
- Implementing key performance indicators (KPIs) for training program
- Assisting in the administration of training
- Producing various training reports, as needed
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience managing the day-to-day operations of a Learning Management System, as well as the following:
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Proven success implementing a company-wide training program utilizing eLearning and various other instructional design techniques
- Demonstrated ability to lead an engaging, full training cycle, including curriculum and collateral development
- Working knowledge of eLearning/content authoring tools (e.g., Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline & Rise 360)
- Experience using video and audio editing tools (e.g., Camtasia, Snagit, Audiate)
- Strong working knowledge of adult learning theory
- Knowledge of various training and teaching methods
- Ability to think creatively and implement creative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
How do I apply?
Don’t just settle for a job, explore this career opportunity.
Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.
About IntraFi Network
IntraFi Network is an industry-leading provider and innovator of financial technology solutions for banks. Its services are used by thousands of banks across the United States to enhance customer value and overall profitability.
Business Advancement Teams
The company's business advancement teams bring together a range of expertise and capabilities to help continue the success that Promontory has experienced for more than a decade.
Business Advancement Teams include:
- Strategy & Development
- Human Resources
- Business Operations
Benefits + PerksIntraFi Network offers a mix of great benefits and exceptional perks.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care, commuter)
- 401k matching
- Paid training opportunities
- Generous vacation
- Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Monthly company birthday parties
- Free gym and locker rooms in the building