Open Position: Marketing Manager
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC is the fastest growing financial network of its kind in the country, the nation’s #1 provider of deposit allocation services, and the inventor of reciprocal deposits. We provide profit-enhancing services to banks and other financial institutions nationwide. Many financial institutions seek to build customer relationships, bring in short- or long-term funding, reduce collateralization, and buy or sell bank assets. Promontory Interfinancial Network offers innovative services to help institutions meet these challenges.
We combine the attractive traits of a smaller company (e.g., a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where “the sky’s the limit”) with the sought-after resources and funding of a much larger company—and add an open culture that’s filled with high energy, intellectual challenge, and lots of fun. We have been voted among the Best Places to Work by the Washington Business Journal and among the Top Workplaces by The Washington Post, and we have ranked first, as well as second, in Best Places to Work in Fintech by American Banker.
What is the role?
You will be a key member of our Marketing team that, collectively and collaboratively, has created award-winning marketing materials. You will be responsible for helping to develop marketing materials and manage marketing projects. You should possess the experience and qualifications to perform the following core responsibilities:
- 5-10 years of professional marketing experience creating and updating B2C and B2B marketing materials for hard copy, electronic, and web publication by soliciting input and feedback from others, discerning key communication points, writing content, collaborating with internal graphic designers, and shepherding iterations through a formal review process
- Helping to establish project parameters and to communicate parameters and progress cross-functionally
- Evaluating the qualitative and quantitative effectiveness of marketing materials
- Adhering to formal review and approval processes
- Strong communication skills, particularly writing, editing, and proofreading
What qualifications are required?
- Possess excellent project management skills with ability to solve problems professionally and in a timely manner
- Be able to multi-task within tight deadlines
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Be customer focused and demonstrate initiative
- Be self-directed and results/goal oriented
- Have a BS, a BA, or equivalent experience
- Finance/banking or advertising agency account management experience is a plus
Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.
About Promontory Interfinancial Network
Promontory Interfinancial Network is an industry-leading provider and innovator of financial technology solutions for banks. Its services are used by thousands of banks across the United States to enhance customer value and overall profitability.
Business Advancement Teams
The company's business advancement teams bring together a range of expertise and capabilities to help continue the success that Promontory has experienced for more than a decade.
Business Advancement Teams include:
- Strategy & Development
- Human Resources
- Business Operations
Benefits + PerksPromontory Interfinancial Network offers a mix of great benefits and exceptional perks.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care, commuter)
- 401k matching
- Paid training opportunities
- Generous vacation
- Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Monthly company birthday parties
- Free gym and locker rooms in the building