Open position: Operations Analyst, IND Operations
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, Promontory Interfinancial Network – the nation’s largest deposit allocation service provider and the inventor of reciprocal deposits – provides dynamic, all-weather balance sheet and liquidity management solutions to help financial institutions grow franchise value. The company, chosen by thousands of banks since its founding nearly two decades ago, has assembled the largest bank network of its kind. Its solutions help institutions to acquire high-value, local relationships; purchase funding; and reduce collateralization costs.
At Promontory Interfinancial Network, we prosper by working hard in an open and creative environment. Our efforts to create and maintain a culture that values our people have led us to be designated among the top fintech companies to work for by American Banker. Promontory Network has also been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Washington Post’s Top Workplaces and the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Our company is also recognized among Fortune’s lists of Best Workplaces—Small & Medium Businesses and Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance.
What is the role?
You would be a key member of our team, responsible for providing financial institutions the highest quality operational support in the sweep-processing business.
What qualifications are required?
- Financial Services or banking industry experience preferably in a back-office (i.e reconciliation, settlement, bank processing) operational role. Experience with traditional back-office processes and functions specific to the brokerage or banking environment is a plus.
- Experience managing the contract life-cycle.
- Customer service experience with demonstrated ability to provide high-quality service. Demonstrable intermediate-level experience with the following Microsoft Office analytical products: Excel.
- Ability to efficiently use Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience creating and using SQL queries in MS-Access preferred by not required.
- Experience developing, documenting and implementing procedures that are focused on transactional processing, cash settlement and reconciliation.
- Experience working with third-party vendors and partners to resolve operational issues with the ability to communicate key information in a timely manner.
- Excellent and friendly phone manner in order to maintain and build superb customer relations over the phone
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
The Operations Analyst should also possess:
- Ability to achieve results by managing expectations of both internal and external customers (and outside vendors), communicating in a timely fashion, and utilizing effective procedures and plans in place.
- Ability to work independently yet integrate personal results in a team environment.
- Able to produce accurate work product.
- Ability to analyze and write business requirement documents to improve or expand the functionality of a technology business platform.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.
About Promontory Interfinancial Network
Promontory Interfinancial Network is an industry-leading provider and innovator of financial technology solutions for banks. Its services are used by thousands of banks across the United States to enhance customer value and overall profitability.
Business Advancement Teams
The company's business advancement teams bring together a range of expertise and capabilities to help continue the success that Promontory has experienced for more than a decade.
Business Advancement Teams include:
- Strategy & Development
- Human Resources
- Business Operations
Benefits + PerksPromontory Interfinancial Network offers a mix of great benefits and exceptional perks.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care, commuter)
- 401k matching
- Paid training opportunities
- Generous vacation
- Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Monthly company birthday parties
- Free gym and locker rooms in the building