Do you get satisfaction from helping others achieve their goals? When you see someone in trouble, do you jump in to help them? Are you the person everyone comes to when there is a problem? Do you love a challenge? Are you super organized and detail-oriented?
Do the above questions excite you? Do they define you? If so, we just might have a seat in our spacious office – with an incredible view of DC – with your name on it. This also is a great opportunity, for example, if you have been a stay-at-home parent and are ready to reenter corporate America. Or a recent college grad with relevant professional experience.
We are seeking people filled with positive energy and a passion for that feeling you get when you put a smile on someone’s face! We take pride in being among those unique individuals in the world who gain fulfillment from focusing on helping others and solving problems.
At Promontory Interfinancial Network, we prosper by working hard in an open and creative environment. Our efforts to create and maintain a culture that values our people have led us to be designated among the top fintech companies to work for by American Banker. Promontory Network has also been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Washington Post’s Top Workplaces and the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Our company is also recognized among Fortune’s lists of Best Workplaces—Small & Medium Businesses and Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance.
What qualifications are required?
• Minimum of two years of customer service experience with demonstrated ability to provide high-quality service
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ownership and accountability for learning and workload management
• Excellent and friendly phone manner in order to maintain and build superb customer relations over the phone
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and alone
• Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to multitask within tight deadlines; excellent organizational skills; self-directed and results/goal-oriented
• Ability to deal with change and quickly adapt to evolving business priorities and the introduction of new concepts
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Proficient in Outlook, Word, and Excel
If you’d like to join us, please apply!
Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.
About Promontory Interfinancial Network
Promontory Interfinancial Network is an industry-leading provider and innovator of financial technology solutions for banks. Its services are used by thousands of banks across the United States to enhance customer value and overall profitability.
Business Advancement Teams
The company's business advancement teams bring together a range of expertise and capabilities to help continue the success that Promontory has experienced for more than a decade.
Business Advancement Teams include:
- Strategy & Development
- Human Resources
- Business Operations
Benefits + PerksPromontory Interfinancial Network offers a mix of great benefits and exceptional perks.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care, commuter)
- 401k matching
- Paid training opportunities
- Generous vacation
- Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Monthly company birthday parties
- Free gym and locker rooms in the building