Open Position: Webinar Manager
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, Promontory Interfinancial Network – the nation’s largest deposit allocation service provider and the inventor of reciprocal deposits – provides dynamic, all-weather balance sheet and liquidity management solutions to help financial institutions grow franchise value. The company, chosen by thousands of banks since its founding nearly two decades ago, has assembled the largest bank network of its kind. Its solutions help institutions to acquire high-value, local relationships; purchase funding; and reduce collateralization costs.
At Promontory Interfinancial Network, we prosper by working hard in an open and creative environment. Our efforts to create and maintain a culture that values our people have led us to be designated among the top fintech companies to work for by American Banker. Promontory Network has also been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Washington Post’s Top Workplaces and the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Our company is also recognized among Fortune’s lists of Best Workplaces—Small & Medium Businesses and Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance.
What is the role?
We are looking for a talented and experienced webinar manager to join our marketing team. This person is responsible for leading Marketing webinars – in particular, those promoting usage of the Marketing Resource Center, a site that provides best practice information, resources, and templates for use by company clients.
In addition to delivering the webinars, this person is responsible for creating presentation materials, promoting the webinars, registering participants, surveying attendees, and following up afterwards. This person is also responsible for analyzing metrics and evaluating overall effectiveness of delivered webinars.
What are the qualifications?
- Excellent communication, organizational, and writing skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding timeframes.
- Knowledge and deep understanding of webinar technology.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to integrate webinars into broader engagement campaigns.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to solve problems professionally and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate initiative and be customer-focused.
- Be self-directed and results-/goal-oriented.
- 3+ years of webinar presentation experience.
- Finance or banking experience is a plus.
Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.