Role: Director, Funding Solutions
Promontory Interfinancial Network, Arlington VA – the inventor of reciprocal deposits and the nation’s largest deposit allocation service provider – provides dynamic, all-weather balance sheet and liquidity management solutions to help financial institutions grow franchise value. The company, chosen by thousands of banks since its founding nearly two decades ago, has assembled the largest bank network of its kind. Its solutions help institutions to acquire high-value, local relationships; purchase funding; and reduce collateralization costs.
At Promontory Interfinancial Network, we prosper by working hard in an open and creative environment. Our efforts to create and maintain a culture that values our people have led us to be designated among the top fintech companies to work for by American Banker. Promontory Network has also been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Washington Post’s Top Workplaces and the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Our company is also recognized among Fortune’s lists of Best Workplaces—Small & Medium Businesses and Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance.
What qualifications are required?
- Proven track record of developing and fostering both new and existing relationships with community, regional, and national banks, specifically regarding fixed income assets and/or wholesale funding
- Experience working with CFOs, bank treasurers, and bank funding managers
- Well versed in the capital markets, brokered CD markets, and bank sector as a whole
- Disciplined self-starter with the aptitude to quickly learn new products and services
- History of meeting and/or exceeding sales goals and quotas
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite and CRM tools, such as Salesforce
- Ability to easily commute to NYC
How do I apply?
Don’t just settle for a job; explore this career opportunity. Take the first step by submitting your online application.
Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.
About Promontory Interfinancial Network
Promontory Interfinancial Network is an industry-leading provider and innovator of financial technology solutions for banks. Its services are used by thousands of banks across the United States to enhance customer value and overall profitability.
Customer Relationship Teams
The company's Customer Relationship Teams work with leaders and operations staff at banks across the country to provide and support solutions that make a difference.
Customer Relationship Teams include:
- Treasury Desk
- Client Services
Benefits + Perks
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care, commuter)
- 401k matching
- Paid training opportunities
- Generous vacation
- Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Monthly company birthday parties
- Free gym and locker rooms in the building
Plus Breakfast Mondays, Bagel Wednesdays, Sweet Treat Fridays, and much more.