Do you rise to a challenge by providing creative, innovative solutions? Do you enjoy developing and cultivating bank executive relationships? Are you a road warrior? Do you get satisfaction from helping financial institutions achieve their funding goals?
Do these questions excite you? Do they define you? If so, we have an opportunity for you on our National Sales Team. Utilizing our suite of services, you will work with an established network of banks to meet their funding needs.
At Promontory Interfinancial Network, we prosper by working hard in an open and creative environment. Our efforts to create and maintain a culture that values our people have led us to be designated among the top fintech companies to work for by American Banker. Promontory Network has also been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Washington Post’s Top Workplaces and the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Our company is also recognized among Fortune’s lists of Best Workplaces—Small & Medium Businesses and Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance.
What qualifications are required?
- Proven track record of selling to, and building and fostering new and existing relationships with large regional and national banks, specifically in wholesale, mutual fund, and fixed income sales
- Experience working with broker-dealers
- An existing network with large financial institutions
- Self-starter with the aptitude to quickly learn new products and services
- Thrives in a fast-paced, fluid, collaborative environment
- History of meeting and/or exceeding sales goals and quotas
- Willingness to travel extensively, including overnight (approximately 75%)
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite and CRM tools, such as SalesForce
- Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.
- Don’t just settle for a job, explore this career opportunity. Take the first step by forwarding your resume to: email@example.com (reference MD, NA in the subject line).
Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.