Open Position: Managing Director, New York
Do you rise to a challenge by providing creative, innovative solutions? Do you enjoy developing and cultivating bank executive relationships? Are you a road warrior? Do you get satisfaction from helping financial institutions achieve their funding goals? Do these questions excite you? Do they define you? If so, we have an opportunity for you on our Sales Team. Utilizing our suite of services, you will work with an established network of banks to meet their funding needs.
At IntraFi Network, we prosper by working hard in an open and creative environment. Our efforts to create and maintain a culture that values our people have led us to be designated among the top fintech companies to work for by American Banker. Promontory Network has also been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Washington Post’s Top Workplaces and the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Our company is also recognized among Fortune’s lists of Best Workplaces—Small & Medium Businesses and Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance.
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, IntraFi Network – the nation’s largest deposit allocation service provider and the inventor of reciprocal deposits – provides dynamic, all-weather balance sheet and liquidity management solutions to help financial institutions grow franchise value. The company, chosen by thousands of banks since its founding nearly two decades ago, has assembled the largest bank network of its kind. Its solutions help institutions to acquire high-value, local relationships; purchase funding; and reduce collateralization costs.
What qualifications are required?
- Excellent understanding of the banking industry, including knowledge of funding markets and balance sheet management strategies
- Self-starter with the aptitude to quickly learn new products and services
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-based environment
- History of meeting and/or exceeding sales goals and quotas
- Proven track record of building and fostering new and existing relationships, as well as managing a large territory
- Able to travel extensively, including overnight (approximately 50%)
- Experience using CRM tools, such as SalesForce
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Must currently reside in New York, and be efficient working from a home office
IntraFi Network LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.
About IntraFi Network
IntraFi Network is an industry-leading provider and innovator of financial technology solutions for banks. Its services are used by thousands of banks across the United States to enhance customer value and overall profitability.
Customer Relationship Teams
The company's Customer Relationship Teams work with leaders and operations staff at banks across the country to provide and support solutions that make a difference.
Customer Relationship Teams include:
- Treasury Desk
- Client Services
Benefits + Perks
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care, commuter)
- 401k matching
- Paid training opportunities
- Generous vacation
- Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Monthly company birthday parties
- Free gym and locker rooms in the building
Plus Breakfast Mondays, Bagel Wednesdays, Sweet Treat Fridays, and much more.