Open Position: Product Manager
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, Promontory Interfinancial Network – the nation’s largest deposit allocation service provider and the inventor of reciprocal deposits – provides dynamic, all-weather balance sheet and liquidity management solutions to help financial institutions grow franchise value. The company, chosen by thousands of banks since its founding nearly two decades ago, has assembled the largest bank network of its kind. Its solutions help institutions to acquire high-value, local relationships; purchase funding; and reduce collateralization costs.
At Promontory Interfinancial Network, we prosper by working hard in an open and creative environment. Our efforts to create and maintain a culture that values our people have led us to be designated among the top fintech companies to work for by American Banker. Promontory Network has also been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Washington Post’s Top Workplaces and the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Our company is also recognized among Fortune’s lists of Best Workplaces—Small & Medium Businesses and Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance.
What is the role?
You will work at the intersection between business, technology, and the customer to deliver profitable and usable products that customers love. Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with a core team of product stakeholders to evaluate opportunities for existing and new products.
- Collecting ideas from customers, market research, and internal sources to drive product development and growth.
- Serving as the product owner during product updates and releases, conveying vision, prioritizing functionality and release plans, and reviewing functionality prior to release.
- Facilitating meetings, workshops, and discussions to create balance between user wants, client needs, technical level of effort, and timelines.
- Serving as the customer advocate on projects.
- Meeting with customers to conduct research and usability testing aimed at aligning product design with customer needs.
- Creating both external and internal communications about upcoming releases.
- Providing product support and subject matter expertise in resolving daily inquiries from internal staff.
What qualifications are required?
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Agile development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical background with experience in web-based application development
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
How do I apply?
Don’t just settle for a job, explore this career opportunity.
Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.
About Promontory Interfinancial Network
Promontory Interfinancial Network is an industry-leading provider and innovator of financial technology solutions for banks. Its services are used by thousands of banks across the United States to enhance customer value and overall profitability.
Customer Relationship Teams
The company's Customer Relationship Teams work with leaders and operations staff at banks across the country to provide and support solutions that make a difference.
Customer Relationship Teams include:
- Treasury Desk
- Client Services
Benefits + Perks
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care, commuter)
- 401k matching
- Paid training opportunities
- Generous vacation
- Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Monthly company birthday parties
- Free gym and locker rooms in the building
Plus Breakfast Mondays, Bagel Wednesdays, Sweet Treat Fridays, and much more.