Open Position: Treasury Desk Manager
Do you like to work in a fast-paced environment, providing creative solutions for financial institutions? Are you a team player that enjoys working towards a shared goal? Do you get satisfaction from helping banks accommodate their largest customers while achieving their funding goals?
Do these questions excite you? Do they define you? If so, we have an opportunity for you on our Treasury Desk (inside sales). Utilizing our suite of services, you will work with an established network of banks to meet their funding needs.
At Promontory Interfinancial Network, we prosper by working hard in an open and creative environment. Our efforts to create and maintain a culture that values our people have led us to be designated among the top fintech companies to work for by American Banker. Promontory Network has also been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Washington Post’s Top Workplaces and the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Our company is also recognized among Fortune’s lists of Best Workplaces—Small & Medium Businesses and Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance.
What qualifications are required?
- Excellent understanding of bank functions and processes, including an understanding of funding markets and balance sheet management
- Well versed in the capital markets; prior banking experience a plus
- Self-starter with ability to work independently, as well as with other team members
- Be able to effectively communicate with C-level executives – both on the phone and in-person
- Prior experience or interest in learning about sales and Socratic selling strategies
- Computer literate - advanced Microsoft Excel skills a plus; knowledge of S&P Capital IQ (SNL Financial) preferred
- Series 7 and 63 licenses (must obtain within a year from date of hire)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
How do I apply?
Don’t just settle for a job, explore our career opportunity
Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.
About Promontory Interfinancial Network
Promontory Interfinancial Network is an industry-leading provider and innovator of financial technology solutions for banks. Its services are used by thousands of banks across the United States to enhance customer value and overall profitability.
Customer Relationship Teams
The company's Customer Relationship Teams work with leaders and operations staff at banks across the country to provide and support solutions that make a difference.
Customer Relationship Teams include:
- Treasury Desk
- Client Services
Benefits + Perks
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care, commuter)
- 401k matching
- Paid training opportunities
- Generous vacation
- Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Monthly company birthday parties
- Free gym and locker rooms in the building
Plus Breakfast Mondays, Bagel Wednesdays, Sweet Treat Fridays, and much more.