Open Position: UI/UX Designer
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, IntraFi Network (formerly Promontory Interfinancial Network) – the nation’s largest deposit allocation service provider and the inventor of reciprocal deposits – provides dynamic, all-weather balance sheet and liquidity management solutions to help financial institutions grow franchise value. The company, chosen by thousands of banks since its founding nearly two decades ago, has assembled the largest bank network of its kind. Its solutions help institutions to acquire high-value, local relationships; purchase funding; and reduce collateralization costs.
At IntraFi Network, we prosper by working hard in an open and creative environment. Our efforts to create and maintain a culture that values our people have led us to be designated as the #1 fintech company to work for by American Bankerꟷfor the second time. Promontory Network has also been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Washington Post’s Top Workplaces and the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Our company is also recognized among Fortune’s lists of Best Workplaces—Small & Medium Businesses and Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance.
What is the role?
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our team and help produce impactful, user-friendly applications for our customers. As a UI/UX Designer, you will be working with our team to gather user requirements, design the user interface, and validate the design with stakeholders and end-users. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs, as well as evangelize the user experience within the company.
Your responsibilities will include
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers;
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps;
- Developing UI mockups and interactive prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look;
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables);
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders;
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, accessibility);
- Conducting UI adjustments based on user feedback; and
- Adhering to and maintaining style standards and pattern library.
You should possess the following experience, skills, and qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe/prototype tools (e.g. Miro and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software, like Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, and Photoshop
- Knowledge of UI frameworks, like Bootstrap and Material Design
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Excellent time-management skills
Don’t just settle for a job, explore this career opportunity.
IntraFi Network LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.
About IntraFi Network
IntraFi Network is an industry-leading provider and innovator of financial technology solutions for banks. Its services are used by thousands of banks across the United States to enhance customer value and overall profitability.
Customer Relationship Teams
The company's Customer Relationship Teams work with leaders and operations staff at banks across the country to provide and support solutions that make a difference.
Customer Relationship Teams include:
- Treasury Desk
- Client Services
Benefits + Perks
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care, commuter)
- 401k matching
- Paid training opportunities
- Generous vacation
- Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Monthly company birthday parties
- Free gym and locker rooms in the building
Plus Breakfast Mondays, Bagel Wednesdays, Sweet Treat Fridays, and much more.