Open Position: Developer (.NET)
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, IntraFi Network (formerly Promontory Network) – the nation’s largest deposit allocation service provider and the inventor of reciprocal deposits – provides dynamic, all-weather balance sheet and liquidity management solutions to help financial institutions grow franchise value. The company, chosen by thousands of banks since its founding nearly two decades ago, has assembled the largest bank network of its kind. Its solutions help institutions to acquire highvalue, local relationships; purchase funding; and reduce collateralization costs.
At IntraFi Network, we prosper by working hard in an open and creative environment. Our efforts to create and maintain a culture that values our people have led us to be designated among the top fintech companies to work for by American Banker. IntraFi Network has also been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Washington Post’s Top Workplaces and the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Our company is also recognized among Fortune’s lists of Best Workplaces—Small & Medium Businesses and Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance.
What is the role?
You would be a key member of our Information Technology Team, solving complex and unique business challenges with forward-looking architectures in a collaborative Agile environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with and across multiple Agile teams to oversee design, development, testing, deployment, and support of technology solutions
- Participating in requirements analysis
- Collaborating with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Writing clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Testing and deploying applications and systems
- Revising, updating, refactoring, and debugging code
- Developing documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serving as an expert on applications and providing technical support
- Maintaining Company confidential and sensitive information by adhering to and complying with IntraFi Network’s policies and procedures
You should possess the following experience, skills, and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g., Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g., C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience working with relational databases
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interest in delivering high-impact business solutions that enable internal clients to improve performance
- Ability to multitask within tight deadlines; self-directed and results/goal oriented
- Personal drive to investigate new technologies and ability to articulate concepts and designs
If interested, please Apply.
IntraFi Network LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.
About IntraFi Network
IntraFi Network is an industry-leading provider and innovator of financial technology solutions for banks. Its services are used by thousands of banks across the United States to enhance customer value and overall profitability.
Information Technology Teams
The company's IT teams work in an agile development environment that seeks to create innovative technology solutions that solve big business challenges.
Information Technology teams include:
- Corporate Infrastructure
Benefits + Perks
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care, commuter)
- 401k matching
- Paid training opportunities
- Generous vacation
- Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Monthly company birthday parties
- Free gym and locker rooms in the building
Plus Breakfast Mondays, Bagel Wednesdays, Sweet Treat Fridays, and much more...