Open Position: Quality Assurance Engineer (.net)
At IntraFi Network, we prosper by working hard in an open and creative environment. Our efforts to create and maintain a culture that values our people have led us to be designated among the top fintech companies to work for by American Banker. IntraFi Network has also been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Washington Post’s Top Workplaces and the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Our company is also recognized among Fortune’s lists of Best Workplaces—Small & Medium Businesses and Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance.
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, IntraFi Network– the nation’s largest deposit allocation service provider and the inventor of reciprocal deposits – provides dynamic, all-weather balance sheet and liquidity management solutions to help financial institutions grow franchise value. The company, chosen by thousands of banks since its founding nearly two decades ago, has assembled the largest bank network of its kind. Its solutions help institutions to acquire high-value, local relationships; purchase funding; and reduce collateralization costs.
What is the role?
You will be an integral member of our IT team with the opportunity to:
- Join a new team at the ground level that is focused on supporting our deposit sweep business
- Work as part of cross-functional Agile scrum teams to ensure quality is achieved at all stages of the development process, from defining requirements through code deployment
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Create documentation for technical and business processes
- Execute test cases (exploratory or automated) and investigating results
- Develop, execute, and monitor automated tests and give regular feedback to the team on the status of automated test suite quality
- Review and analyze user story requirements and acceptance criteria
- Proactively bring issues and problems to the attention of the team; generate, propose, and implement innovative solutions to solve them
- Work closely with the software development and operations teams, as well as business users and product managers, as required
- Be a creative thinker with demonstrated critical thinking skills who can quickly identify and test for functional ‘edge cases’ outside of expected functionality
What qualifications are necessary to succeed in the job?
- Strong and demonstrated knowledge of software quality assurance methodologies, tools, and processes
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance with a minimum of 4 years working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools, programming languages, and frameworks, including, but not limited to, Azure DevOps, Selenium, Python, and Spock
- Solid knowledge of PL/SQL and experience using relational databases
- Experience working with cloud formation services
- Experience using the Atlassian suite of tools, such as JIRA, Bitbucket, and Confluence
- Experience with and/or interest in Amazon Web Services
- Must also have excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task within tight deadlines
- Must be self-directed and results/goal-oriented
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
How Do I Apply?
Don’t just settle for a job, explore this career opportunity.
IntraFi Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.
About IntraFi Network
IntraFi Network is an industry-leading provider and innovator of financial technology solutions for banks. Its services are used by thousands of banks across the United States to enhance customer value and overall profitability.
Information Technology Teams
The company's IT teams work in an agile development environment that seeks to create innovative technology solutions that solve big business challenges.
Information Technology teams include:
- Corporate Infrastructure
Benefits + Perks
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care, commuter)
- 401k matching
- Paid training opportunities
- Generous vacation
- Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Monthly company birthday parties
- Free gym and locker rooms in the building
Plus Breakfast Mondays, Bagel Wednesdays, Sweet Treat Fridays, and much more...