Open Position: Security Analyst
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, Promontory Interfinancial Network – the nation’s largest deposit allocation service provider and the inventor of reciprocal deposits – provides dynamic, all-weather balance sheet and liquidity management solutions to help financial institutions grow franchise value. The company, chosen by thousands of banks since its founding nearly two decades ago, has assembled the largest bank network of its kind. Its solutions help institutions to acquire high-value, local relationships; purchase funding; and reduce collateralization costs.
At Promontory Interfinancial Network, we prosper by working hard in an open and creative environment. Our efforts to create and maintain a culture that values our people have led us to be designated among the top fintech companies to work for by American Banker. Promontory Network has also been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Washington Post’s Top Workplaces and the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Our company is also recognized among Fortune’s lists of Best Workplaces—Small & Medium Businesses and Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance.
What is the role?
You will perform information and physical security tasks necessary to support the company’s security policies and procedures for all employees and company locations. Key responsibilities include:
- Managing audit support, responding to customer due diligence requests, reviewing audit logs, monitoring physical security, and supporting the Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) process
- Defining and implementing overall security strategies, policies, and procedures
- Performing security assessments, risk analysis, and application-level vulnerability testing, as well as reviewing and providing guidance and suggestions
- Collaborating on solutions to mitigate risks and enhance system security
- Reviewing audit logs for critical access and reporting unexpected activity
- Leading security projects, including requirements definition, task planning, research, testing, implementation, and management
- Assisting in developing security awareness materials, security presentations, and information security training sessions
What qualifications are required?
- Minimum 3-years of experience in IT security
- Strong written and oral communication skills enough to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical employees, senior management, external partners, and customers
- Must be customer focused and demonstrate initiative
- Must have strong, analytical problem-solving skills and a working knowledge of multiple IT disciplines
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) and cloud experience with AWS and Azure are preferred
Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.
About Promontory Interfinancial Network
Promontory Interfinancial Network is an industry-leading provider and innovator of financial technology solutions for banks. Its services are used by thousands of banks across the United States to enhance customer value and overall profitability.
Information Technology Teams
The company's IT teams work in an agile development environment that seeks to create innovative technology solutions that solve big business challenges.
Information Technology teams include:
- Corporate Infrastructure
Benefits + Perks
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care, commuter)
- 401k matching
- Paid training opportunities
- Generous vacation
- Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Monthly company birthday parties
- Free gym and locker rooms in the building
Plus Breakfast Mondays, Bagel Wednesdays, Sweet Treat Fridays, and much more...