Open Position: Senior IT Security Engineer
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, IntraFi Network (formerly Promontory Interfinancial Network) – the nation’s largest deposit allocation service provider and the inventor of reciprocal deposits – provides dynamic, all-weather balance sheet and liquidity management solutions to help financial institutions grow franchise value. The company, chosen by thousands of banks since its founding nearly two decades ago, has assembled the largest bank network of its kind. Its solutions help institutions to acquire high-value, local relationships; purchase funding; and reduce collateralization costs.
At IntraFi Network, we prosper by working hard in an open and creative environment. Our efforts to create and maintain a culture that values our people have led us to be designated among the top fintech companies to work for by American Banker. IntraFi Network has also been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Washington Post’s Top Workplaces and the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Our company is also recognized among Fortune’s lists of Best Workplaces—Small & Medium Businesses and Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance.
What is the role?
The Senior IT Security Engineer, in collaboration with the IT Security team, is responsible for maintaining the security and integrity of data. The primary role will be defining and implementing overall security strategy, policies, and procedures by:
- Providing security advice and guidance
- Performing security assessments, risk analysis, vulnerability testing, and reviews
- Collaborating on solutions to mitigate risks and enhance system security
- Reviewing audit logs for critical access and reporting unexpected activity
- Leading security projects, including requirements definition, task planning, research, testing, implementation, and management
- Responding to client’s due diligence requests
- Responding to suspicious activity and investigating reports of unknown visitors
- Being available off hours/weekends/holidays to respond to alerts from our Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP)
You should possess the following experience, skills, and qualifications:
Must have a working knowledge of multiple IT disciplines to include some of the following:
- Network routing and the IP protocol
- Secure application coding
- Firewall rule management
- AV/Spyware tools
- Data-leakage protection concepts and tools
- Computer security incident response
- Vulnerability and penetration testing
- Strong working knowledge of AWS solutions, including
- Key Management System (KMS)
- Hardware Security Module (HSM)
- Secrets Manager
- CloudFront to include Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Control Tower
- Landing Zone
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
The ideal candidate will also possess the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- Active CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent, analytical problem-solving skills and superlative resourcefulness
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Strong written and oral communication skills
IntraFi Network LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.
About IntraFi Network
IntraFi Network is an industry-leading provider and innovator of financial technology solutions for banks. Its services are used by thousands of banks across the United States to enhance customer value and overall profitability.
Information Technology Teams
The company's IT teams work in an agile development environment that seeks to create innovative technology solutions that solve big business challenges.
Information Technology teams include:
- Corporate Infrastructure
Benefits + Perks
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care, commuter)
- 401k matching
- Paid training opportunities
- Generous vacation
- Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Monthly company birthday parties
- Free gym and locker rooms in the building
Plus Breakfast Mondays, Bagel Wednesdays, Sweet Treat Fridays, and much more...