Open Position: Software Engineer
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, IntraFi Network (formerly Promontory Interfinancial Network) – the nation’s largest deposit allocation service provider and the inventor of reciprocal deposits – provides dynamic, all-weather balance sheet and liquidity management solutions to help financial institutions grow franchise value. The company, chosen by thousands of banks since its founding nearly two decades ago, has assembled the largest bank network of its kind. Its solutions help institutions to acquire high-value, local relationships; purchase funding; and reduce collateralization costs.
At IntraFi Network, you can have a challenging, impactful career. We prosper by working hard in an open and creative environment. Our efforts to create and maintain a culture that values our people have led us to be designated among the top fintech companies to work for by American Banker. IntraFi Network has also been recognized as one of the best places to work by the Washington Post’s Top Workplaces and the Washington Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Our company is also recognized among Fortune’s lists of Best Workplaces—Small & Medium Businesses and Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance.
What is the role?
You would be a key member of our Enterprise Development Team, solving complex and unique business challenges in an Agile environment. The Enterprise Development team is responsible for maintaining and enhancing application use by IntraFi staff across the company. By supporting enterprise-level applications, such as SharePoint and Salesforce, you would be responsible for helping IntraFi Network achieve its business goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of an Agile development team that benefits from a collaborative approach to providing solutions through short iterations, leveraging Kanban.
- Contributing to the expansion of IntraFi’s DevOps and DevSec practices intended to make all applications resilient, visible, and secure.
- Working with customers to employ customer-centric design, ensuring that solutions meet customers’ needs and/or requirements.
- Leveraging SQL and .NET skills to maintain and enhance existing applications built on Microsoft technologies, such as SharePoint and SQL Server.
- Working collaboratively with other Enterprise Application team members to support and enhance a variety of systems, such as Salesforce, SharePoint, SQL Server (including SQL Server Reporting Services), and Talend ETL.
- Working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies, such as Redshift, RDS databases, S3, Lambda, and GLUE.
You should possess the following experience, skills, and qualifications:
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server experience, including:
- Intermediate to advanced SQL skills
- Ability to write and maintain stored procedures
- Ability to debug running processes and review server logs
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) a plus
- Microsoft .NET or Core experience; C# language required
- Strong communication skills necessary when interacting with clients; must be able to effectively gather requirements and facilitate testing
- Experience with Microsoft Office, such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; high-level Excel proficiency a plus
- Talend ETL Studio experience a plus
- AWS experience a plus
IntraFi Network LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran status, disability, or sexual orientation in employment of the provision of services.
About IntraFi Network
IntraFi Network is an industry-leading provider and innovator of financial technology solutions for banks. Its services are used by thousands of banks across the United States to enhance customer value and overall profitability.
Information Technology Teams
The company's IT teams work in an agile development environment that seeks to create innovative technology solutions that solve big business challenges.
Information Technology teams include:
- Corporate Infrastructure
Benefits + Perks
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-paid and voluntary life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts (medical, dependent care, commuter)
- 401k matching
- Paid training opportunities
- Generous vacation
- Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Monthly company birthday parties
- Free gym and locker rooms in the building
Plus Breakfast Mondays, Bagel Wednesdays, Sweet Treat Fridays, and much more...